Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Some of my favorite clean eating recipes!


Who likes Starbucks Chai Tea Latte's? Who wants lots of grandes for the price of one? Me! Same as Starbucks. Can make it hot or cold. I buy this from Target in the tea aisle. Bonus, on sale this week. I of course stocked up! 



Black Cherry Greek yogurt, sprinkle in chia seeds and flax seeds (changes the texture a bit but does NOT change the taste), a small palmful of chocolate chips and add some coconut. Think chocolate covered cherries for breakfast. Yummy!! 




Overnight oats .... one of my very favorite breakfasts! 1/2 cup oats, 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder, heaping teaspoon of peanut butter, sliced banana and 1 cup almond milk. Put in container (mason jars work great) and leave in fridge overnight. The next morning open and eat. So yummy! I use vanilla almond milk but if you want to save on calories, you can use regular almond milk. I also love making it in an almost empty peanut butter jar as opposed to a mason jar. The peanut butter is spread perfectly and evenly when done this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips