Saturday, January 18, 2014

2/52

I have been inspired by a blog that I read to do a series called the 52 series. I have always loved how a simple photo can catch the beauty and blessing of a moment. A moment that can never be given back. My love for photography and writing will certainly be nourished with this project.  This is photo 2/52. I need to backtrack and do a 1/52. My 3 most amazing blessings all in one picture AND looking at the camera. This was the girls first day of a 6 week soccer clinic. They loved it! This is really cool, as Carli typically doesn't run to try a sport. Let's just say she is a dancer and cheerleader at heart. Lexi, well this girl will play any sport, and if I must say so myself, is quite athletic. The guinea pig .... thats Lucky the guinea pig. He HAD to be in the picture. Gavin, he is just L-I-V-I-N, cause that's what he does. This kid seriously makes my heart explode. I am posting this weeks to share the idea, probably won't post them each week. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips