Tuesday, December 24, 2013

A special delivery especially for Christmas Eve night

Each year Ernie brings us a special delivery the night before Christmas eve.  He brings our matching family pajamas.  This has been a family tradition since Lexi was 3 months old.  This year Ernie showed up in his own jammies.  They were adorable!  I display our family pj pictures every year at Christmas time.  I have to admit these are my favorite holiday decorations and usually one of the first things that I put out.

Like last year, Ernie left a note that today only he could be held.  The kids took great responsibility in taking care of Ernie.  They all took turns and held him so gently.  They never lost track of Ernie!  I know for sure Ernie will be missed.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips