Monday, September 29, 2014

Here is Lexi being nine!

I can't believe this pretty little thing is nine years old already. Lexi's birthdays are sort of extra special for me. Not only is she my first born, but she is me through and through. Lexi, you are one of the most special nine year olds I know. You, without a doubt, have a heart of gold. You are as smart as can be ... you are so smart that you know that's not even the best quality about you. Your nurturing spirit, your love of our earth and animals and your genuine care and concern of other people is the most incredible thing to watch. I love your passion, commitment and your sense of responsibility .... far succeeds most nine year olds I know. I love your silly sense of humor, your desire to have answers to everything and that sarcastic sassiness is even cute from time to time. Your high energy, can't sit still for a second personality always has me on my toes, but I wouldn't change it for a minute. You inspire me and bring life into my world every single day. The other day you told me you were going to be the first girl president .... hopefully you won't be the FIRST girl, but sweetheart you will do BIG things, I know it. Happy birthday to you Alexi Ryann, my wild, crazy, sweet and loving 9 year old. Enjoy your first day of your 365 day trip around the sun being nine!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips