Friday, September 5, 2014

Seven looks good on you sweet girl!

On your birthday sweet Carli I will reflect. I will reflect on what you have taught me. You have taught me how to be the ultimate optimist. In your world things rarely go wrong and the glass is always half full. You remind me to not live my life trying to impress others. God knows you are not out to impress ANYBODY. You have taught me how to be present. To appreciate all the little things life has to offer. You taught me to be still and soak up all the simple moments. You taught me that every once in awhile you have to scream, shout, kick yourself around and have a total meltdown just to let the world know you still exist. Perhaps you will allow us to borrow your glasses. Perhaps if we could just hold a morsel of your sunshine .... perhaps! Happy 7th birthday sweet sunshine! Keep shining your rays and lighting up the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips