Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Good bye 2012, Hello 2013

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year."
                                                                 - Ralph Waldo Emerson


Another year, come and gone ... just like that! Good bye 2012 hello 2013.  Wishing my family continuous health, love, and peace.  Of course, not to go without lots of adventures and good times! May we continue to be blessed with all that we work hard for but never take advantage of our blessings nor loose appreciation for them.

So as I enter into my third year of "journaling" and "photographing" for my family, may they always look back at the books and see how deep my love is for them, how I live for them, how they are my everything! May they see the love that momma and poppa have for each other and learn that marriage is great not something that "just is".  May they see the value of family and friends.  May they see all the love, hope and joy in life shine through the words and photos.

With that my loves ... my amazing husband, Alexi, Carli and Gavin I look forward to all that this year holds, the many words and the many photos that will come along side it.

My everything ...









poppa's girls

cheers

Gavin going in for a big gulp

not sure he liked it ....
Carli did not like the sparkling grape juice, but wanted to so badly.

Cheers to my and my girls

Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips