Wednesday, May 22, 2013

an invaluable lesson ...


“To do more for the world than the world does for you, that is success.”
                                                                                                 - Henry Ford

Listen, I certainly have no claim to being the best momma ever ... as a matter of fact I learn how to be a better one each and every day. I have things I work on each and every day. One thing I will say I am proud of is leading by example. I demonstrate behaviors and actions on a daily basis through my friendships, marriage, community involvement, etc ... behaviors and actions I expect of my children now and in the future. When I get these 2 cards (one specifically addressed to the girls, one specifically addressed to me) within a 2 day period, it makes me one proud momma. Proud of course to have helped but equally proud to have instilled such important values. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips