Sunday, May 12, 2013

Let's celebrate being a momma!

Mothers day is the most special day of the year to me! Mothers day is the only holiday we have to actually earn as a momma.  Being a momma is the absolute best thing in the world, I am so blessed to have these three beautiful little souls.  They are my sunshine, they are my heart, they are my love, they are my soul!  They are my world, they are my everything.

The day started off with me hearing Lexi wake up Carli at 6:30 am and head downstairs.  They set up balloons, my cards and all my little handmade gifts as a surprise for me when I woke up.  We then headed out for an amazing breakfast and a trip to the park.  After lunch and a short rest, Carli and I headed out for a manicure and pedicure while Lexi and Rich worked on her class project (perhaps, this was the best part).  Following that was dinner with mema, Caitlin,  auntie Laurie and family.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips