Friday, March 8, 2013

Garden day snack

How adorable are these?!  Ok, so it may or may not get me fired as room mom! Unity has this pretty strict nutrition policy ... basically no junk and surely no candy.  I did well with the pudding and fake Oreo's.  The pudding, organic, no preservatives, twice the calcium, blah blah blah.  The Oreo's Back to Nature cream sandwich cookies things.  Trust me they are no true Oreo! What I couldn't resist on was the gummy worm, it just wouldn't be the same.  Hey, they are made with fruit juice, we can justify it.  Those adorable flower pots are actually silicone baking cups.  They are a little bit pricey but way too cute to pass up.  I purchased mine from Target, but I have seen them on Amazon as well.

By the look of all the pudding faces on the loading dock, it looked like a success!





Just a little bit of Sisa's style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips