Saturday, March 23, 2013

Happy Birthday my love ... (part 1)

3 years ago today at 6:53 am, my love would become even greater. That magical love that momma's of boys speak so proudly of, was now a part of my love, a part of my being. To say you completed our family would not be fair to the girls, but you certainly are the cherry on top! 

Over the past three years I have taught much and learnt even more. I had to teach the simple but yet not so simple things such as sharing, patience, letters, numbers and how to aim it just right!

I have learned that 3 really is a crowd and you can be outnumbered, but if you stand your ground you won't be out said. I have learned that 2 is really NOT that hard. I learned that a momma surely can feel guilt spreading herself around, but no matter how many, a momma can always find enough time and love. I have learned that their is an odd sense of calmness amongst our house of organized chaos.

And though you have been taught so much in your three blessed years, you will learn oh so much more, as will I. Not sure of exactly what you will teach me, but a few of what I will teach you:

You will speak kindly to women, no matter the situation ... just as you speak to your momma and your sisters. You see we are your constant practice!

Family is first. You will support your sisters in all they choose to do. If it means you are sitting at dance recitals, you will do so with a smile. Just as they will be your biggest fan!

If a girl tries to change you, she doesn't really love you, no matter how much you want her to. You will be you and that you will be special and unique no matter what that you is! Your momma will be one of those mother in laws ... let her know right away!

Don't be ignorant, watch every word that comes out of your mouth. Your words will depict exactly who you are always!

You will learn all these important lessons and many many more!

Happy Birthday my wild and crazy little man. May your love, sense of humor and little bit of sweetness continue to shine and make this world brighter. Love you with my heart and soul and so much more!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips