Friday, March 15, 2013

Gavin's first hair cut ... kind of, sort of

Today Gavin got his first haircut, well not really, but yes, kind of ... sort of! I have always loved Gavin's hair on the longer side.  He has great hair and he looks so cute in his long "surfer" style hair.  At least I think so, poppa not so much.  Today was the day ... I said cut it off.  Oh my heart broke as I watched her cut it.  I just knew he wouldn't look like my baby anymore.  He was my big boy, almost three! It is still a longer style "boys" cut, but shorter for sure.  Poppa loves it, Gavin seems to love it, momma is going to need some time.





PS - I don't really have an "after" picture.  I think I was too traumatized and had to put him right to nap after his hair cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips