Saturday, March 30, 2013

Our adventures in dying Easter eggs ..

I know my children and I know the attention span they have and just exactly how long they will sit for. That amounted to dying 4 eggs a piece.  You see if I don't get it right, momma is the one sitting there finishing while they are all running crazy in the house.  Turns out I calculated perfectly ... a dozen eggs between the three of them was perfect.  We first dyed them a beautiful color or 15, depending on the child.  We waited patiently while the they dried.  Once they dried we colored on a few, added rhinestones to a few and turned a few into monsters.  By the time we were done they were DONE and asking to go into the sprinkler.  On to the next thing.  Story of my life!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips